Dreams of touching the sky
But my hands are fragile
My heart so undetermined
And torn is the mind.
I pat my back at the smallest of my achievements
But elusive is contentment
Sold out it is, to miseries, at the rate of pennies & cents
Oh don't I deserve too, a miracle Godsend?
Good God! you do take your own sweet time
I guess you too need to prove you are worthwhile
All you leave me with, are these melancholy rhymes
Testing my patience through never ending dark nights.
Why make me dream and dream?
When away you took my peace of mind
And gave my destiny a chance so slight
To fulfil itself through piles of plights
Now don't you dare tell me not to cry
When I haven't the right to ask you why,
You do all this and remorselessly so?
Irony is that, I still dream some more
After picking up the pieces of my broken smile.
my fav :) :) :)....this poem is really gud :) :)... :)..3rd part :)
ReplyDeleteAn answer you seek for things gone by...
ReplyDeletetell me why such adventure you ought to try ??
hoping to find a balm for the past ?
do you think it's relief till present last ???
running away is not what i ask
but leaving behind might not be too much to ask ..
leave behind for once those cracks...
take a deep breath smile and relax.. :)