With the inception of social networking giant Facebook, it seems like it has become all about the face! Literally. Wait , what I mean is the photography and taking pictures and posting them regularly (read : unnecessarily most of the times) has become the reason to exist and feel happy with the outcome.
Somehow being still in a picture and displaying myriad emotions while at it, is the new 'life'. Moving, meeting,hanging out and actually MOVING is fast becoming obsolete! way to go 21st century! lets become more sedentary and still and 'picturesque'.
PS: Well, I will 'fess up,I am one of them too! (displaying sheepish grin :-/ dont believe me? look at my pic , I just took it! wait, actually let me post it first :-| )
Somehow being still in a picture and displaying myriad emotions while at it, is the new 'life'. Moving, meeting,hanging out and actually MOVING is fast becoming obsolete! way to go 21st century! lets become more sedentary and still and 'picturesque'.
PS: Well, I will 'fess up,I am one of them too! (displaying sheepish grin :-/ dont believe me? look at my pic , I just took it! wait, actually let me post it first :-| )
I wonder too. Not sure. May be I was thinking too much about it. That's true, we are taught from a small age to bear our pains with a smile on and never tell people what is bothering you, else they will laugh, they wont understand. Be brave etc etc and now I feel that upbringing has turn into showing that we are happy all the time from really being happy. I guess :)
ReplyDelete