1. I am 5 feet 3 inches (pretty tall I think!)
2. I have brown eyes and brown-black hair.
3. I am slightly chubby but pretty hot in my own mind (read: smokin)
4. I have a love-hate relationship with technology. Some I can absolutely do without and some I just cant live without! Like a mobile phone. Yes! well that's all. As a kid I used to always want to write short texts to people and I didnt know when it became an addiction. Umm, so really its just texting. (People dont text and drive though, bad things happen like you may not see the ghost on the road)
5. I am and used to be a biiiiiiiig tomboy. I am starting to acknowledge my feminine side and I find it fun to be girly now. But as a kid and a teenager, I absolutely hated girly girls and girl talk (I kinda still do, like for example; if you start yapping about the color you'd like on your dress during your nephew's ear piercing function, I may end up physically and emotionally harming you.)
6. I like all colors. Except when I was a little kid, I used to hate yellow for some reason, dunno why! (it reminded me of poop). And one day I juts had an epiphany that yellow is after all a good color because its not yellow's fault that he/she was born that way.
7. On the topic of colors, yes, for a long time I believed that red, pink, orange etc are girls. Blue, black, white, brown etc are boys. Weird. (sexist no?)
8. As a kid I wanted to grow up and become a teacher and give kids candy and take care of them.
9. I love rain and the smell of the earth. There is no smell more intoxicating or absolutely mesmerizing than the smell of the earth when it rains.
10. I believe I have attention deficit disorder as I cant concentrate on one thing for a long time. I cant be in one place unless I am sleeping which I love! I have the habit of digressing and asking off-topic questions which irritates my friends. Sometimes I also drift away, ummm most of the times. I have a huge huge imagination and an imaginary land where I like to go when stressed. Day dreaming used to be the most fun activity even as a kid. I once drifted off during an exam and after 2 hours realized, I have only one hour to write the whole freaking paper!!
11. I am a very sore loser. I remember as a kid, losing in a drawing competition to a classmate ( I came second) and then the next whole year I practiced just one drawing for the next year's competition and drew it so well that I got the first prize. Apart from that drawing, I cant draw or paint but if I learn it, I feel I can be pretty good at it.
12. This reminds of motivation. I am a pretty self motivated person and my brain is enough to get me up if I am down. I usually try listening to every advice but end up doing what my mind says, which more or less lands me in problems. (Hey Sup: Dont do this, My brain: Hell yeah!, Hey Sup: seriously dont! My brain: Muhahahaha. Later I was found in pain with a stomach disorder caused from eating bricks)
13. I LOVE star gazing and I have discovered too many constellations and named them. I study them and I like to believe that there is much more to our cosmos than what meets the naked eye. Much more!
14. I love the american pickle. Something about vinegar and the cucumber. I know people usually hate them but I can eat as many as possible. Omnomnomnomnomnom.
15. I dont like desserts or chocolates except tiramisu and I dont know why.
16. I like to keep fit whether or not I have the means or time to do so. I start growing uneasy if I dont have stamina.
17. I watch superheroes, cartoons, anime, bad movies, good movies, comedies, romance, drama, horror, thriller. Everything. I have never said no to a film because people told me that its bad. Except if I am too tired to watch one.
18. I love books. Story books, novels, non-fiction, anything and everything! Till I found the treasure of story books & novels which is till 8th standard, I used to dutifully read all my English text books stories and Hindi text book stories. Even Sanskrit, just to be able to read something. News papers, magazines, journals, listen to news. I dont know why I am such a story-holic or need to educate myself at every step. I dont like missing any great story or any good piece of information. ( Sidney Sheldon was my favorite author during my world-is-so-unfair phase so yeah I read EVERYTHING)
19. I have fought with guys as a kid and given good thrashing to some just to prove I am as strong as them, physically :D It used to be fun then. (And now)
20. I have some very wonderful friends and I treasure them as much as family. I dont believe that family comes first and friends come and go. I firmly believe that every relationship is earned. I am very loyal. And any kind help from my friends is cherished beyond emotions. That reminds me, that I am extremely emotional and I would cry if you are crying without knowing the reason! All silly dramas on TV and movies and books can make me cry in a single second. Similarly anything to do with India, our flag, our national anthem when sung would bring tears to my eyes. (To top the list would be F.R.I.E.N.D.S finale, seriously though, there is no meaning or purpose left to life after the show ended in 2004)
21. I love pets but I am also scared of them. It requires me sometime to overcome my fears. I had the most wonderful kitten once which passed away and left me heart broken and weirdly it took liking to only me in my family when I am the most scared of pets. (Keep your iguana away from me!)
22. I love playing basketball, badminton, kabaddi (yes!) and swimming and quidditch.
23. I can decently sing, write poetry, debate, cook and speak a few languages.
24. I cant dance :( But that doesn't stop me from dancing. I have always loved to move it, move it.
25. I dont believe in marriage and any other known absolute institution. My beliefs stem from experiences and intuition. You may now kiss his bride.
26. I love clothes and shoes but I am not a shopaholic( I also don't lie) and that is because I am extremely lazy or otherwise I would be one.
27. I have absolutely no interest in jewelry not because I dont like wearing it but because as a kid I am the only one who would have lost every piece of jewelry given to me. Either lost it or broke it. My body is better without any jewels for their own safety. I am a jewel policewoman.
28. I can go any amount of hiking, adventure stuff, running even if its killing me physically. Even if I am not the fittest person to undertake them. (afterwards, I usually am found passed out on a couch)
29. I am one of the few lucky ones who had both their grandmothers telling stories almost every night. That's where love for stories comes from. And my childhood friend Soni who told me she could be an alien or adopted.
30. I am extremely forgiving. I believe that forgiving others is important if you ever wanna be forgiven. An eye for an eye kinda philosophy.
31. Out of sight is never out of mind. I treasure memories and people. Faces yeah, names not much. Whats in a name anyway?
32. I hate spending more than 5 minutes in a bath. It becomes claustrophobic!
33. I have a penchant for learning English and writing in it. I have great love for Urdu as well. I have read quite a bit of poetry in Urdu. Someday I wanna learn French or as a matter of fact any language. (DON'T make me learn Java though)
34. I love religious rituals especially diwali but I am not religious. I also take interest in ancient mythology but as an academic interest as opposed to religious. I also am a brahmin priest who is not a born brahmin. Who is?
35. I have read bible and and I have read many translations of the other holy books as a kid , so that I could quench the thirst for learning about other religions. If you have a religion, show me your book and I shall read it.
36. Beach, lakeside and other water bodies are the only true source of peace for me. I can swim partially.
37. I would love to ( will not though) climb mountains and ranges.
38. Kindness is the only way. I am trying to teach myself this virtue.Shut up!! I am doing what I can.
39.I am open about my feelings like a closed book and I tell them as they are/could be made up in my brain.
40. If you wanna small talk, no thank you. If you wanna strike an interesting conversation, you are most welcome!
41. Roses ( all colors) are my favorite flowers.
42. I take a keen interest in Indian and international politics, economics and justice system and E!News.
43. I watch cricket, tennis and India participating in pretty much any game on an international level. I watch with a lot of fervor and so the losses depress me!
44. I love traveling. Not in airplanes.
45. If you like me, chances are high that I would reciprocate it more than evenly. If you don't, then kindly take a hammer and hammer the back of your head (hard) till it starts working.
To be updated in the future, often, as I change and grow up (if ever)
2. I have brown eyes and brown-black hair.
3. I am slightly chubby but pretty hot in my own mind (read: smokin)
4. I have a love-hate relationship with technology. Some I can absolutely do without and some I just cant live without! Like a mobile phone. Yes! well that's all. As a kid I used to always want to write short texts to people and I didnt know when it became an addiction. Umm, so really its just texting. (People dont text and drive though, bad things happen like you may not see the ghost on the road)
5. I am and used to be a biiiiiiiig tomboy. I am starting to acknowledge my feminine side and I find it fun to be girly now. But as a kid and a teenager, I absolutely hated girly girls and girl talk (I kinda still do, like for example; if you start yapping about the color you'd like on your dress during your nephew's ear piercing function, I may end up physically and emotionally harming you.)
6. I like all colors. Except when I was a little kid, I used to hate yellow for some reason, dunno why! (it reminded me of poop). And one day I juts had an epiphany that yellow is after all a good color because its not yellow's fault that he/she was born that way.
7. On the topic of colors, yes, for a long time I believed that red, pink, orange etc are girls. Blue, black, white, brown etc are boys. Weird. (sexist no?)
8. As a kid I wanted to grow up and become a teacher and give kids candy and take care of them.
9. I love rain and the smell of the earth. There is no smell more intoxicating or absolutely mesmerizing than the smell of the earth when it rains.
10. I believe I have attention deficit disorder as I cant concentrate on one thing for a long time. I cant be in one place unless I am sleeping which I love! I have the habit of digressing and asking off-topic questions which irritates my friends. Sometimes I also drift away, ummm most of the times. I have a huge huge imagination and an imaginary land where I like to go when stressed. Day dreaming used to be the most fun activity even as a kid. I once drifted off during an exam and after 2 hours realized, I have only one hour to write the whole freaking paper!!
11. I am a very sore loser. I remember as a kid, losing in a drawing competition to a classmate ( I came second) and then the next whole year I practiced just one drawing for the next year's competition and drew it so well that I got the first prize. Apart from that drawing, I cant draw or paint but if I learn it, I feel I can be pretty good at it.
12. This reminds of motivation. I am a pretty self motivated person and my brain is enough to get me up if I am down. I usually try listening to every advice but end up doing what my mind says, which more or less lands me in problems. (Hey Sup: Dont do this, My brain: Hell yeah!, Hey Sup: seriously dont! My brain: Muhahahaha. Later I was found in pain with a stomach disorder caused from eating bricks)
13. I LOVE star gazing and I have discovered too many constellations and named them. I study them and I like to believe that there is much more to our cosmos than what meets the naked eye. Much more!
14. I love the american pickle. Something about vinegar and the cucumber. I know people usually hate them but I can eat as many as possible. Omnomnomnomnomnom.
15. I dont like desserts or chocolates except tiramisu and I dont know why.
16. I like to keep fit whether or not I have the means or time to do so. I start growing uneasy if I dont have stamina.
17. I watch superheroes, cartoons, anime, bad movies, good movies, comedies, romance, drama, horror, thriller. Everything. I have never said no to a film because people told me that its bad. Except if I am too tired to watch one.
18. I love books. Story books, novels, non-fiction, anything and everything! Till I found the treasure of story books & novels which is till 8th standard, I used to dutifully read all my English text books stories and Hindi text book stories. Even Sanskrit, just to be able to read something. News papers, magazines, journals, listen to news. I dont know why I am such a story-holic or need to educate myself at every step. I dont like missing any great story or any good piece of information. ( Sidney Sheldon was my favorite author during my world-is-so-unfair phase so yeah I read EVERYTHING)
19. I have fought with guys as a kid and given good thrashing to some just to prove I am as strong as them, physically :D It used to be fun then. (And now)
20. I have some very wonderful friends and I treasure them as much as family. I dont believe that family comes first and friends come and go. I firmly believe that every relationship is earned. I am very loyal. And any kind help from my friends is cherished beyond emotions. That reminds me, that I am extremely emotional and I would cry if you are crying without knowing the reason! All silly dramas on TV and movies and books can make me cry in a single second. Similarly anything to do with India, our flag, our national anthem when sung would bring tears to my eyes. (To top the list would be F.R.I.E.N.D.S finale, seriously though, there is no meaning or purpose left to life after the show ended in 2004)
21. I love pets but I am also scared of them. It requires me sometime to overcome my fears. I had the most wonderful kitten once which passed away and left me heart broken and weirdly it took liking to only me in my family when I am the most scared of pets. (Keep your iguana away from me!)
22. I love playing basketball, badminton, kabaddi (yes!) and swimming and quidditch.
23. I can decently sing, write poetry, debate, cook and speak a few languages.
24. I cant dance :( But that doesn't stop me from dancing. I have always loved to move it, move it.
25. I dont believe in marriage and any other known absolute institution. My beliefs stem from experiences and intuition. You may now kiss his bride.
26. I love clothes and shoes but I am not a shopaholic( I also don't lie) and that is because I am extremely lazy or otherwise I would be one.
27. I have absolutely no interest in jewelry not because I dont like wearing it but because as a kid I am the only one who would have lost every piece of jewelry given to me. Either lost it or broke it. My body is better without any jewels for their own safety. I am a jewel policewoman.
28. I can go any amount of hiking, adventure stuff, running even if its killing me physically. Even if I am not the fittest person to undertake them. (afterwards, I usually am found passed out on a couch)
29. I am one of the few lucky ones who had both their grandmothers telling stories almost every night. That's where love for stories comes from. And my childhood friend Soni who told me she could be an alien or adopted.
30. I am extremely forgiving. I believe that forgiving others is important if you ever wanna be forgiven. An eye for an eye kinda philosophy.
31. Out of sight is never out of mind. I treasure memories and people. Faces yeah, names not much. Whats in a name anyway?
32. I hate spending more than 5 minutes in a bath. It becomes claustrophobic!
33. I have a penchant for learning English and writing in it. I have great love for Urdu as well. I have read quite a bit of poetry in Urdu. Someday I wanna learn French or as a matter of fact any language. (DON'T make me learn Java though)
34. I love religious rituals especially diwali but I am not religious. I also take interest in ancient mythology but as an academic interest as opposed to religious. I also am a brahmin priest who is not a born brahmin. Who is?
35. I have read bible and and I have read many translations of the other holy books as a kid , so that I could quench the thirst for learning about other religions. If you have a religion, show me your book and I shall read it.
36. Beach, lakeside and other water bodies are the only true source of peace for me. I can swim partially.
37. I would love to ( will not though) climb mountains and ranges.
38. Kindness is the only way. I am trying to teach myself this virtue.Shut up!! I am doing what I can.
39.I am open about my feelings like a closed book and I tell them as they are/could be made up in my brain.
40. If you wanna small talk, no thank you. If you wanna strike an interesting conversation, you are most welcome!
41. Roses ( all colors) are my favorite flowers.
42. I take a keen interest in Indian and international politics, economics and justice system and E!News.
43. I watch cricket, tennis and India participating in pretty much any game on an international level. I watch with a lot of fervor and so the losses depress me!
44. I love traveling. Not in airplanes.
45. If you like me, chances are high that I would reciprocate it more than evenly. If you don't, then kindly take a hammer and hammer the back of your head (hard) till it starts working.
To be updated in the future, often, as I change and grow up (if ever)
:) I did not realize I knew you so well until I read this post! Except for bathing makes you claustrophobic :P nothing else was a surprise!
ReplyDeletehaha that makes me very happy :) and claustrophobia is the reason I dont bathe often :P
ReplyDeleteHaha Im lucky enough to know more or less everything on that list :) and im sure that your hatred of hot water and laziness also contributes to ur lack of bathing :P
ReplyDeletetrue true! :) I am lucky to have made great acquaintance with the funny, intelligent man such as yourself :)
ReplyDeleteHaha wow.. I haven't met you and probably never will.. But I think I would have quite liked the person who came up with this quirky and honest self-portrait in 45 points.. Good one :)
ReplyDelete