I wrote my last post in December 2015 and now it is July 2016. Have I been too busy to write something? No. Have I had inspiration to write something? No. Am I inspired right now? No. Do I wanna write something, right now, anyway? Yes. I did write something in between but saved it in drafts and that is where it quietly sits.
Last two years of my life have passed at a dizzying pace. So many new memories and so many new neural nets have formed in my brain that all the years before that have become fuzzy. I would like to believe that I am growing up for better but I cannot claim that confidently. There is definitely a shift in the total sum of my personality. I have made the mistake of believing that personality is fixed, experiences and situations change. But nothing is fixed including my personality. Including the fiber of who I believe I am, I was or will be. I am on the cusp of adding a new chapter to my life. I am entertaining the idea of bringing some seismic changes in my life which may change the course of my personality development for good or bad but I cannot claim that confidently.
From depression to anxiety to hormonal changes to social phobia to social anxiety to social rebellion to social cowering to chaotic confusions in my mind to succumbing to the world that changes every second and with which I change too, I have experienced everything to a varying degree. Have I kept my sanity, have I kept my friends, have I kept my relationships, have I kept my core, have I kept my ideas and thoughts? I cannot claim that confidently.
I have felt dizzying hatred towards things, people and ideas. And I say dizzying because the intensity has been frightening. I have felt tremendous love for things and people, which did not feel right either. I have read about impostor syndrome, lists of how to be happy, how to be confident, how to spot true friends, how to be a true friend, how to save money, how to get rid of cyctic acne, how to stop hair from graying, how to love your family, how to keep in touch, how to switch off, how to lose weight, how to dominate the world in 5 simple steps, how to train a dog, how to train your mind, how to be a monk, how to learn from history, how to predict future, how to live in the present, why my zodiac sign rules and how to revive the inner Beyonce. Have I done what I have read? Have I done what I felt? Have I felt what I have done? Cannot claim that confidently.
I live abstractly in between my ideas and my thoughts and ideas and thoughts shoved in my brain by others around me or the environment, social media, cataclysmic events and puppy videos. That is where I live and thrive and exist, alternatively. That is all I can claim confidently.
Last two years of my life have passed at a dizzying pace. So many new memories and so many new neural nets have formed in my brain that all the years before that have become fuzzy. I would like to believe that I am growing up for better but I cannot claim that confidently. There is definitely a shift in the total sum of my personality. I have made the mistake of believing that personality is fixed, experiences and situations change. But nothing is fixed including my personality. Including the fiber of who I believe I am, I was or will be. I am on the cusp of adding a new chapter to my life. I am entertaining the idea of bringing some seismic changes in my life which may change the course of my personality development for good or bad but I cannot claim that confidently.
From depression to anxiety to hormonal changes to social phobia to social anxiety to social rebellion to social cowering to chaotic confusions in my mind to succumbing to the world that changes every second and with which I change too, I have experienced everything to a varying degree. Have I kept my sanity, have I kept my friends, have I kept my relationships, have I kept my core, have I kept my ideas and thoughts? I cannot claim that confidently.
I have felt dizzying hatred towards things, people and ideas. And I say dizzying because the intensity has been frightening. I have felt tremendous love for things and people, which did not feel right either. I have read about impostor syndrome, lists of how to be happy, how to be confident, how to spot true friends, how to be a true friend, how to save money, how to get rid of cyctic acne, how to stop hair from graying, how to love your family, how to keep in touch, how to switch off, how to lose weight, how to dominate the world in 5 simple steps, how to train a dog, how to train your mind, how to be a monk, how to learn from history, how to predict future, how to live in the present, why my zodiac sign rules and how to revive the inner Beyonce. Have I done what I have read? Have I done what I felt? Have I felt what I have done? Cannot claim that confidently.
I live abstractly in between my ideas and my thoughts and ideas and thoughts shoved in my brain by others around me or the environment, social media, cataclysmic events and puppy videos. That is where I live and thrive and exist, alternatively. That is all I can claim confidently.
No comments:
Post a Comment