A heart filled with memories
Some forgettable and some too difficult to let go,
Very essential to be buried though.
Would it make my existence any more worthwhile?
Would it, to my face bring a smile?
Would it matter to anyone?
If I become just no one.
If I fade away from someone's memories
Would it hurt if I try?
But those moments teach me how to grow.
To be a better person, I was never before.
To look into the perspective,
And respect all that I have.
Ceratin bonds made special over the years
And some tears, cried together;
Smiles that were shared and the pain too
Words unspoken, yet so true.
A precious prize, yes, that is my present
A lesson god send.
I know now, of a love so selfless
'Cos I chose a road less travelled
I cherish the joy and forget the agony
Inflicted, in my past, by many.
I'd like to tell the ever merciless time
Now I guess i do love my life.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"I know now, of a love so selfless
ReplyDelete'Cos I chose a road less travelled
...
I'd like to tell the ever merciless time
Now I guess i do love my life. "
:-) i love this part.