My Omelette

Divine, sensational and heavenly-taste incarnate
With a pinch of pepper, oh please bring me my omelette.

My tongue salivates ceaselessly
My mind works haphazardly
When I get even a whiff of it from the kitchen, nearest room, city or state!
No no people I don not exaggerate
I just truly and selflessly love my omelette.

I wish I could be blessed with redamancy
That the omelette too loves back yours truly
So when in lone hours shall I think of it
It shall also simmer with thoughts of me
It is the one I could never hate
Damn it!! bring me my omelette!

I always do justice with this culinary delight
I just dont eat it only when hungry, but all days and all nights
And yes I dream of it in my sleep till late
Have mercy and give me my omelette!

All types of food will come & go
And my dear omelette, so would your fans too
But I shall stand my ground permanently
I will never leave your never round yet perfect gait
I will kill someone if even now I didnt get my omelette!
Please get me my beloved omelette !

Note: This was written during a state of extreme hunger :)
and ya the word REDAMANCY must be something very new to some of you. It means
to be loved in return. Its an obsolete word.I like the charm and the ring of
it so used it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment