note: some weird day, some weird mood..
Dreary nights which surreptitiously crept
Long hours till dawn when I wept
Lonely hearts that never met
Needless to talk about the sorrow that set
in, and for them I wept
From dusk till dawn I wept.
The houses made of cards which were swept
Away by a windstorm and nothing was left
To glean and gather and to be kept
In my heart that felt bereft
For them I wept
From dusk till dawn I wept.
What can one do when one's life is a mess
Filled with forced decisions made by fate
From which one finds it hard to escape
You let them just die, your
dreams,hopes and faith
Hence I wept
From dusk till dawn I wept.
I'm sorry, I hope that your dreams n hopes have not died out completely.
ReplyDeleteand then it was dawn..just like that smile dawned on ur face!!..n don let da sun set on dat!!..
ReplyDeletethanks ! umm..blah :) who is this? :)
ReplyDeleteWhen everything fell there was a ground..
ReplyDeletewhen everything washed away there was a ground..
when everything razed, there was a ground...
why did you not see, that it lay all around ???
You may not have the wings to fly,
but you can always stand...
that ground is goona be there,
it will never leave your hand...
you always no from where to start for there it always lies..
so what if you wept a thousand cries,
for a smile never too late to try ..