My bed

how I love that little corner of my bed
curled up in a comfy blanket
straighten the cold side of my pillow up
put my head down and feel it all up
oh it plays nasty games with me
with its open invitation, seduces me
wish I could just lie down for a wee lil bit
snuggle up and sleep like a pig
snore and snore and snore away
till the next to next to next day
oh stop enticing me soooo much
let me go and for once do my work
I aint a tough litlle cookie when it comes to you
I melt at your sight and jump at you
hug you like a lost little puppy
feel your warmth and be a baby
hold on to you like I do to my mum
arent you as cuddly just like her
be peachy now, and let me go
let me carry on with my chore
I promise I will be back by night
like the good obedient child
back in your lovely inviting arms
and sleep till the next morn!

1 comment:

  1. haha that cool part of the pillow is so true... i do that too....

    ReplyDelete