'Rain rain go away , little Johny wants to play' was and has been my favorite rhyme since I was a little kid because, I sympathised with Johny. I always wanted to play in the rain but my mum wouldnt allow. So I thought why not write something on it :)
The smell wafts from the freshly rained earth and reaches all the senses
Makes you want to make some mistakes
Urges you to stand under the pouring waters
And purge some of your pains
Grass is never so greener
As if it is saving its chastity till the rainfall arrives
And then it breaks all the barriers of shyness
In the raindrops, it revels.
You too want to let go and get wet
If you fall sick , so be it
But first soak your tired feet in a puddle of fresh rain water
Jump in joy a little bit
Let it wash away some frazzled lines off of your face
And replace the frown with an innocent smile
If you wanna dance, go ahead
It will be worthwhile
Splash splash you go kicking the water on the road
Swish swish goes the wind whizzing by
Water speckles the body with muddy freshness
All the flowers, leaves sway and smile
So rain rain please stay
Pour down on me like there's no other day
I shall fall and roll on the wet grass
Dance up a storm while I laugh and play
The smell wafts from the freshly rained earth and reaches all the senses
Makes you want to make some mistakes
Urges you to stand under the pouring waters
And purge some of your pains
Grass is never so greener
As if it is saving its chastity till the rainfall arrives
And then it breaks all the barriers of shyness
In the raindrops, it revels.
You too want to let go and get wet
If you fall sick , so be it
But first soak your tired feet in a puddle of fresh rain water
Jump in joy a little bit
Let it wash away some frazzled lines off of your face
And replace the frown with an innocent smile
If you wanna dance, go ahead
It will be worthwhile
Splash splash you go kicking the water on the road
Swish swish goes the wind whizzing by
Water speckles the body with muddy freshness
All the flowers, leaves sway and smile
So rain rain please stay
Pour down on me like there's no other day
I shall fall and roll on the wet grass
Dance up a storm while I laugh and play
Makes me feel like a kid again :)
ReplyDeleteNice.. reminds me of Frost... simple and elegant... ur best work yet..
ReplyDelete