Good Byes

Sadness, do not leave
Come sit by me
Let me ask you what is going on?
Why do you visit me so frequently

Why do you knock so often
At my door and my windows
And if I shut them tight
You still whisper softly!

Are you alone?
Do you not have anyone?
I am concerned about you
You desire too much of my company.

I need to spend time with my loved ones
I need to take care of myself
I need to acknowledge happiness too
She is shy in approaching me!

Please learn some selflessness
Do not be so needy.
An evening would do you'd said
But you ask of eternity!

Hereby, I break up with you
Let us see each other no more
Let us part ways,
Its late at night already.
You carry on with your life
And let me be, let me be
Let me be.


No comments:

Post a Comment