A lot of times, it happens
I miss the signs
that glare right into my eyes
And then they vanish.
Accosting the risks i am,
But the will to fight is absent
The mental struggle is enervating
Even when the outcome is irrelevant.
Indolent is my spirit
And mind complacent with my prerogatives,is what they say
Nature castigates me
For the wrongs that I often do not instigate.
It is claimed,self-deterioration is the result
Of my decaying intellect.
My deeds are accused of cowardice
And existence defamed on the grounds of self neglect.
Circumstances,I do not blame
Its only my wounded conscience I m trying to exonerate
I wont surrender to the soldiers of time
And so,my accused life,I shall resurrect.
Hey ..
ReplyDeleteI just went through ur full blog..
I really liked following lines of your poem, as a token of appreciation dropping you Comment ..
-- With the night's dreams, still in the eyes
When the night recedes to a mere point
-- I'd like to tell the ever merciless time
-- Poem - Tunnel ( full )
-- Is there any lighthouse around?
Or at least a lamp
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Ratnam.
thankyou Aditya for goin through my blog and likin some of the stuff posted..!
ReplyDelete