note: writing a poem like this is sad in a way 'cos it brings out my
inner conflicts so obviously but i did feel very good after penning
this one down.It did relieve me of the misery i was going through then.
Surrounded by a crowd of familiar faces,
But why am I so lonely?
Disgusted by the pretence around
Destined to suffer gradually.
Filled up with extreme wrath
And an urge to kill almost equivalent
To dying; like there was never a beginning
Left with only broken pieces of my heart!
What did I do to deserve this?
Do not I ever qualify to be happy?
Why am i subjected to this torture?
And so much more is being added to my agony?
Alone, alas! I reside
Within the confinements of my soul
To die painfully is the prophecy
and to be buried along my woes.
hey soup....its really very touchy n its a reflection of every mind...each soul could ve felt so atleast once...but then i just wanna say tat never u feel so again..when u feel so, slap urself n msg or mail me...i am here 4 u alwayz buddy!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey...tis s seetha..love to be myself account is mine re...donno when i created t blog!!ha ha...well i got sum inspiration fro ur works...let me try creating sum works thou not as splendid as urs...keep writing!!
ReplyDeletewow .....!!!
ReplyDeleteevanescence ...? sen thm this ...