I was told by my friend, a star
To dream for the unpredictable
For something mystic, something bizarre
To think and pray for I was unaware.
Unaware of the mysteriousness of my soul
The sacred thread that holds only the bold
Courage lies in a warm heart, I was told
And in the rarest of the rare, true blood.
So I set out to seek these treasures
And found them buried beneath the red layers.
Of my heart with thy blessings un-separable,
From my veins and thy faith instilled in my nerves.
The mystery unfolds and unleashes a beast,
A beast caught in its own ferocity and wilderness
The beast is my mind and its uncontrollable mess
A mess full of tangles that cant be undone.
Ferocity of the beast accelerates with every thirst
Mind, invigorated as soon as the hunger sated
Controls of life slipping and water of life, too scarce.
I keep plunging into grief that is hardly iridescent.
Death shall bring a sweet resurrection
A re-establishment of calm and peace
In the end it'll bring me ashore, to cease
The violence of the beast.
And its gore shall effervesce
Forever into the ever-stretching nothingness.
No comments:
Post a Comment